10 ways to enjoy the water in Parry Sound
1. Go for a swim at Waubuno Beach anytime.
2. Watch the water from the sun porches at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast.
3. Go for a sail at Sail Parry Sound on Saturday afternoon.
4. See the sunset from the deck of the Stockey Centre.
5. Go fishing off the dock across the road from 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast
6. See Georgian Bay's 30,000 Islands with a cruise on the Island Queen/Chippewa.
7. See the water from a floatplane.
8. Go diving with Divers Nook
9. Take a water taxi.
10. Try out a kayak at White Squall.
Check out 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast’s availability calendar, if you would like to come up and enjoy any of these water-based activities to find out what dates and rooms are available for your stay! And if you don't see anything that tickles your fancy here, check out the Parry Sound Travel Guide for some additional ideas!