40 Bay Street B&B versus local hotels
I know I'm biased when it comes to the reasons why I think it is better to stay here at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast then a hotel, but let me start out by telling you how we are the same.
Just like a hotel, the B&B offers:
- en-suite baths
- a key to your room door
- there are no curfews
- soaps and shampoo are supplied
- reservations are available, but not required
- we accept credit cards;
- you can get a room with one or two beds;
- Large flat screen TVs and WIFI are available in each room
- we are open year-round, and
- parking is provided at no charge
But here is just some of the reasons why 40 Bay Street is the better way to stay:
- We offer so much more than a continental breakfast and the hot course is always cooked to order
- 40 Bay Street has outstanding views of the Parry Sound waterfront
- 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast is centrally located - which means you can save on gas - everything you need is within walking distance
- Our concierge services help you to make the most of your visit, from recommendations of things to see and do, to restaurants and special events occurring during your stay
- Our special touches include a pillow library and robes
- Two of our rooms have king-sized beds
- You have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world
- We really care about what you think!
To find out what people are saying about their stay at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast, check out our reviews on Trip Advisor!