1. Go for a swim at Waubuno Beach anytime
2. Watch the water from the sun porches at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast
3. Go for a sail at Sail Parry Sound on Saturday afternoon
4. See the sunset from the deck of the Stockey Centre
5. Go fishing off the dock across the road from 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast
6. See Georgian Bay's 30,000 Islands with a cruise on the Island Queen/Chippewa
7. See the water from a floatplane
8. Go diving with Divers Nook
9. Take a water taxi
10. Try out a kayak at White Squall
Check out 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast’s availability calendar if you would like to come up and enjoy any of these water-based activities to find out what dates and rooms are available for your stay! And if you don't see anything that tickles your fancy here, check out the Parry Sound Travel Guide for some additional ideas!
Parry Sound is a beautiful setting to live and visit. I have made this wonderful location my home since 2006 and am still discovering all the beauty there is to see.
After years of helping our guests get the most out of their visits, I created the Parry Sound Travel Guide. I have put together a list of the most popular activities, with links to the appropriate web sites so that you can check them out for yourself! Each recommended itinerary describes the length of time and if advanced reservations required. Depending on your budget, your interests and how long you plan to stay in Parry Sound, you can mix and match the options to explore the area in the way you want.
Besides advice on preparing for your trip, weekly and annual events, you will find the following itineraries included:
Located in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Parry Sound’s history has been built on the waters of Georgian Bay – from a stop on the fur traders’ route to logging, shipping and now tourism. I invite you to come out and play in our wonderland – any time of the year!
Parry Sound has you covered when it comes to things to help Dad celebrate Father's Day on June 16th.
Check out our Top 10 list of things for dad to do in Parry Sound:
Still haven't come up with the perfect idea for your dad? Click here for other ideas of things to see and do in Parry Sound.