Looking for some terrific outdoor adventure? Then Parry Sound is the right place!
Here are our top 10 adventures:
1. ATV along the Canadian Shield with Bearclaw Tours
2. Experience the 30,000 Islands by float plane with Georgian Bay Airways
3. Golf through the granite rocks at the Ridge at Mantiou
4. Charter a boat and guide from Parry Sound Water Taxi and Fishing Charter to catch a fish
Parry Sound has lots of things to do that won't cost you a penny - one of the advantages of living right on Georgian Bay!
1. Go for a swim at Waubuno Beach
2. Wish upon the stars at night
3. Watch the sun set at the Salt Docks
4. Sit in the gardens at 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast and watch the world go by
This upcoming weekend, Parry Sound is pulling out all the stops to help you celebrate winter, Valentine’s Day and Family Day!
Even the weather man has gotten into the act, promising crisp, cold sunny days to make the most of our great outdoors! So pull out your woolies, and get prepared to have a great weekend!
On Saturday, you could:
I just finished reading Bobby Orr’s book “ORR My Story” and really enjoyed it.
One reason is that it really reflects the man – unassuming, kind and grateful for the opportunities he has had over the years. He also uses it as a vehicle to educate people about the game and what it is like for professional players. Being able to recognize some of the Parry Sound names and places that he talked about was an extra bonus for me.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to read it, or visit the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame, here’s a quick overview: