Location & Directions
Parry Sound is the port for Georgian Bay, where the 30,000 Islands create the world's largest fresh water archipelago, and have been designated a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. There are 6 area provincial parks, hiking trails, lakes, rivers and wildlife.
If you are driving to Parry Sound, exit Hwy. 400 (a major 4-lane highway) at Bowes Street (exit 224 – just over 2 hours from Toronto) and follow the signs for the
For detailed driving directions from your location via Google, please CLICK HERE. For phone instructions call toll-free at 1-866-371-2638.
The Town of Parry Sound is centrally located in the province of Ontario, within driving distance of the key tourist destinations of:
- Algonquin Park 117kms. Toronto 230 kms.
- NiagaraFalls 340 kms. Ottawa 425 kms.
- Parry Sound is also accessible by bus (Ontario Northland Bus Services runs three times a day
- By water (Big Sound Marina offers transient berths for boats up to 60 feet in length).
- You can also arrange for a Private Air Charter.
The latitude for 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast is: 45.340712; longitude is -80.034715.
Once you are at the B&B, almost everything is within walking distance. Cab/taxis are available for a flat rate of $9.00 per trip (in town) and you can also arrange for bicycle rentals.