Cross-country skiing anyone?
Georgian Nordic Ski and Canoe Club has been an area fixture for 32 years. A volunteer run organization, over the years they have expanded to include:
- 30 km of winding trails for all levels of cross country skiers
- The trails include performance (combined classic and skate), back country, single track and snowshoe
- Memberships and daily passes are available
- Ski, boot and pole rentals
- Group and private lessons
In addition, they hold several annual events which require advance registration:
- Women on Skis program with ski instruction and meals provided
- Ski Sounder Tour which provides an opportunity for members from other ski clubs to get together and compete according to age, distance and type of skiing
- Children's programs
- Special Olympics
Georgian Nordic Ski and Canoe Club is located approximately 7km east of Parry Sound and 40 Bay Street Bed & Breakfast, off Highway 124.
So, if you're looking for snow, give us a call to see if we can provide it this winter!