Do you like boats?
Parry Sound is a great place to see a wide variety of boats - check out the following locations:
1. Wander down to Sail Parry Sound for sail boats
2. To see some really big sail boats, drive over to Sound Boat Works
3. Watch out the windows of 40 Bay Street B&B to see the pleasure craft pull up for fuel at Parry Sound Marina
4. Along the Fitness Trail, you can see icebreakers and tug boats at the Coast Guard base
5. At the very end of Bay Street, is Big Sound Marina, Parry Sound's transient marina where you can see some pretty nice "cabin cruisers"
6. Parry Sound has two cruise boats, located in the town dock area - the Island Queen and the M.V. Chippewa
7. Boat launches are a great place to see a variety of boats and sometimes even barges taking heavy equipment out to an island
8. White Squall Paddling Centre is bringing their BIG Canoe to the town dock on Tuesdays
9. Georgian Bay Marina has Wave runner and Sea-Doo Rentals - don't forget your boat operator's license!
10. Check out the water taxis and fishing charters along the waterfront.
If you love the water, then Parry Sound is the place for you! See what else is available on our Things to See & Do Page - On the Water!